No, we didn’t go back to Cambodia. I just received a photo from Cambodia, though, from some very nice people we met in Siem Reap and I had to share it.
At the Siem Reap night market I saw a sign for “Fish Massage”. I had visions of having my back pounded with a mackerel and I just could not resist. It was not anything like that. This pool of water is filled with little 2-inch-long fish who, apparently, love to feed on dead skin. I washed my feet and then stuck them in the pool. Since my feet are always very dry, they made a very tasty morsel for the fish. Though there were 6 or 8 people sitting on the edge of the pool (all Westerners, of course) I had at least half the fish nibbling at my feet. It tickled like crazy! 15 minutes for $3. I wanted to go back again another evening but we never got the chance.
1 comment:
eeeww.....sounds awful---fish nibbling on feet!
Post a Comment